Hi friends!  For those of you that have Gordman's stores in your area, they currently have 50% off of their clearance prices.  Our store still had a pretty decent selection.  I was able to buy 11 items for less than $25 and I had a $25 gift card!  I got some really cute stuff.  I should mention that I did get 3 Christmas items that were 75% off but still- 11 things!

Check out this Valentine's sign, it was really scratched up and I got it for $1.50. 




I took a black marker around the edges to get rid of all the white.  I then took a fine tip black pen to fill in the scratches on the front, then used a paper towel to wipe off excess ink and lighten it up so it doesn't look like dark black lines running through it.  I think it turned out pretty good for a buck fifty!  Now, where to put it...




Check out this cute little birdcage I got for 4 measley dollars...  four bucks!?  It was originally $30.  Isn't it cute!?  It's definitely one of those things that my sweet hubby will look at and say "what the heck is that thing... is that a fake bird?!" but I think it is darling.  It just looks like spring. I haven't decided on a permanent spot for it but I think I'll put it out with my Easter stuff for sure.



Thanks for stopping by- please "follow me" and come back soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top