My kitchen cabinets are finished! I was able to use things I had around the house and ended up just using 2 of my 80% Hobby Lobby finds. Several of the things I got were just a tiny bit too tall. But don't worry, I'll find someplace else for them.

Sorry the pictures are a little dark.... the sun has been MIA for a while in my neck of the woods. :(


I am so happy to be able to show off my little pitcher collection.




I am very happy with how this turned out, it makes my kitchen feel so much cozier.  It's funny how little touches make such a big difference in the feel of a room. 



So, whatcha' think??  I love your comments!!!

I'd love it if you'd follow me! :)

I am participating in Between Naps on the Porch Metamorphisis Monday and Cottage Instincts Make it for Monday,  also...

The Girl Creative

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top