Happy Saturday everyone!!  I am feeling super excited today because my wonderful hubby got us tickets to see Michael Buble for my birthday and the concert is tonight!  Woot Woot!!!

I am also feeling super excited to announce my first party!  Starting next Friday, April 2 (April already?? Where did March go?!?) I will be hosting a weekly Friday party... "Flaunt It Friday!"  What a better day for a party, it's the end of the week, you get all week to work on your fabulous project, and who doesn't love Friday? :) 


I'm pretty inexperienced at button making so I spent way too much time working on this one...
so if you think it's lame, please don't tell me. ;)

I will not be a picky party hostess, you will be able to post whatever you worked on and feel proud to share.  I will share more info about it later this week. 

Bye for now, I'm off to get ready for Michael Buble! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top