After having a wonderful vacation in Florida last week we had to re-schedule our flight home because our little guy came down with a nasty stomach bug the day before we were supposed to leave. When we got home kiddo #2 came down with it the next night. Needless to say I've been a bit distracted from my blog lately. 

After a week of cleaning up er, well... yucky stuff I've had a chance to check out all my party participants projects and choose my features. 

From Party #2  All Doll'ed Up refurbished an out of style dresser and turned it into this... Love it!!



My feature from Party #3 is a simple monogram from Froufrou Britches that anyone can do... even if you are one of the few people on Earth, like me, who don't own a cricut!  So cute!

 

So here it is pals... time for Flaunt it Friday.  Show me what you got...:)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top