I'm so excited that I'm about to get serious with my decorating business!  I'm preparing to launch a business website, get it on Facebook, and order some business cards.  Before I do that I need to be sure of one small detail, my business name.

Before coming up with Chic on a Shoestring Decorating I considered many other options but liked the flow of Chic and Shoestring.  However, it seems to be a little long and a few people that I've talked to have trouble remembering it.  (Maybe they're just forgetful??) 

And, does everyone get that I'm talking about a "Shoestring" budget??  You guys surely do because you are smart, you must be because you're reading my blog. (wink wink).  But if it were listed in the phonebook (does anyone use those things anymore??) or it came up on google would an average person get it??   

So, being the indecisive person that I am I thought I'd enlist my bloggy friends for their thoughtful opinions and great advice. 

I'm either going to keep the name the same or change it to Centsibly Chic Decorating.  Get it, "CENTS"ibly??  My creative Dad came up with both of these names... thanks Papa. :)

Here are my options
1. Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
2. Centsibly Chic Decorating

In the comments, please tell me what you think, I'd really love to hear from you!

Now for Flaunt it Friday!



  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top