A while back I got a sweet opportunity to team up with CSN stores to do a review for them.  Honestly, at the time I received the email I had never even heard of them.  I checked out their websites and was blown away by the absolutetly HUGE selection of products, over 200 websites!!  They have everything from a sleeper sofa to an outdoor umbrella.  Lamps, mirrors, home decor... they have it all. 

I did a lot of looking at their sofa store because recently, I found out I have a little Picasso on my hands.



Yes, that is marker all over the couch.  No, it is not washable marker.  :(

Don't think I'm a unattentive parent, I was literally 5 feet away while he was doing this... just on the wrong side of the couch, could see his head but not his art in the making.

I'm not having much luck getting it out.  I've tried rubbing alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, and a few fabric spot cleaners.  Rubbing alcohol worked but kind of faded the fabric and didn't completely fade the stain.  Any suggestions?? 

So, I might be in the market for a new sofa and found that the CSN Sleeper Sofa store has reasonable prices. 

Please let me know about your secret stain removers, I need your help! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top