If you were on my blog earlier today you may have noticed that it was a hot mess of "exceeded photobucket bandwidth" signs.  Sorry about that! 

I found out that my blog exceeded the amount of clicks per month for the free photobucket account.  Apparently you get so many clicks per month, if you exceed it it will go into "hot mess" mode until it hits 30 days and then it starts over and all the pictures go back to normal.   Mine wasn't going to reset for another week! 

So... this is a bad thing and a good thing.  Bad in that it totally messed up my blog and to fix it I need to "upgrade to photobucket pro" which really means pay photobucket a crummy fee every month.  Good in that it means my blog is getting lots and lots of clicks! 

I spent a lot of time googling my bandwidth trouble and didn't really find a good option to fix it so paid for one month and got my blog back to normal.

Any of you have any good options for this kind of trouble??  I don't want to pay for photobucket if I don't have to... hey, I don't call myself chic on a shoestring for nothin'! ;)

So, sorry if you stopped by during my photobucket bandwidth hot mess.... all is well now. :) 

Time to party!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top