Hi there!  Tonight before we party I'd like to introduce you to my friend and newest sponsor, Angela of La-dee-da Designs (isn't that the cutest name ever?! I love it!!)


Click the picture above to visit La-dee-da Designs!

Angela makes cute and customizable wall art and canvases.  Her art work is extremely reasonably priced for handcrafted and hand-painted pieces of art.

These hearts are the cutest and under $25!! (stay tuned to see mine in my Valentine's Day decor...)


She makes pieces for any occasion...

  



Please go check out La-dee-da Designs website or Etsy Shop... you will love it!  And order one of those cutie patootie Valentine hearts... you know you want to! ;)

One more thing before we party... come back Saturday for a Reedmor Jewelry Giveaway!!

Now it's time to party! 

My little rules...


  • Post about anything, decor, crafts, recipes, I'm not picky! :)
  • Please remember to link back to my blog so more people can join in on the fun. The party button is on the left column.
  • Please follow me if you don't do so already so I know you'll come back next week! And maybe like me on Facebook while you're at it... pretty please. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top