Happy weekend everyone!  As always, you guys have impressed me with your awesome posts linked up to my Flaunt it Friday party.  I mean, it's really good stuff!  It's so good that I've decided to start featuring some of your posts every Saturday.  I wish I could feature everyone!  (If you haven't linked up yet, don't worry, the link is open through Wednesday.)

If you've been featured please feel free to grab my cute little button to post proudly on your blog. :)

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating





Involving Color's beautiful art display behind their couch.



The Polka Dot Umbrella's awesome dresser refinish.



Olde Tyme Marketplace's darling vintage seed sack pillows.
002

A sweet metallic table from a $10 thrift store find at Junkin' Junky.



A beautiful desk makeover at The Frosted Gardener.

Pillow 13

A cute stenciled pillow from Lemon Tree Creations.


A great Restoration Hardware knock-off sign by Vintage Skye.



A cheap and beautiful den transformation at House Finally.



A lovely damask diy mousepad by MdSchoolMrs.



A cool DIY shim mirror by Chapman Place.



Don't these chocolate covered cheesecake bites from This Chick Cooks look heavenly?!

Hope you enjoyed my feature picks, I know I did!!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top