Hi friends!  It's already time for Flaunt it Friday again! 

But first, in case you missed it...I'm offering a special for any new sponsors that would like to place an ad on Chic on a Shoestring Decorating... $10 for 30 days!! This is 50% off my normal ad fee!

This will get you a 125x125 square ad in a prime location at the top of my middle sidebar.

This is a great inexpensive way to get your ad viewed by thousands of people for just over a quarter a day!! Last month I had just under 50,000 pageviews according to Google stats.

Act fast... this offer is good through Sunday, April 17. Please contact me for more details!

Meet my newest sponsors...









Photobucket



Photobucket
















Now time to party!


Chic on a Shoestring Decorating









PS:  Don't forget to sign up HERE for the Tupperware Chop 'N Prep giveaway ending Sunday, 4/18!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top