As usual, you party animals have out done yourselves. It's so hard to choose but here are some of my faves.

Please feel free to grab a button if you were featured.

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Look at this fabulous mantel (and old suitcases) makeover by Maple and Magnolia... love it!


Pottery Barn inspired Easter vignette by the DIY Show-off,   I think I like it better than Pottery Barns...shhh, don't tell Pottery Barn. ;)


A fantastic chair makeover by Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust!


Cute mini mud room from A Thoughtful Place.
IMG_0178

Cheap and cute office storage by The Sweetest Digs.


Deelish Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes by Sweetened by Kagi... oh my, I think I'm drooling!


Darling hand-painted Easter eggs by Craftberry Bush, I can't believe she will have to throw these away (or eat them!)


Amazing and thrifty bathroom makeover by Batchelors Way.


Lovely dresser re-do in Pink by Revival Decor (I am a sucker for pink! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top