Hello, peeps. Sorry I haven't been churning out very many creative and inspiring blog posts for you over the past couple weeks. I have been dealing with this... 

*Warning, if you're easily grossed out by injuries look away!!




OUCH!!


No, that is not my broken hairy leg and foot... it is my poor hubby's.  A bad sprained ankle AND a broken foot.  Total BUMMER way to start spring!

Since it is his right foot he can not drive.  I am now the official chauffer/serveant and feel a bit like I have a third child. 

That's awesome. 

Awesomely bad.
But, I do feel very sorry for the hubs because that injury hurt like the dickens.  Plus, he hates being laid up, especially at this time of the year.  It is keeping him from his favorite hobby, fiddling in the yard (which includes, mowing very straight lines on the plush finely kept grass, killing errant dandelions, watering our garden, flowers and grass... yes, we're the people with green grass even in the grass frying late summer heat of the midwest, and re-doing the backyard landscaping, just to name a few). 

It also means I have to do a lot of these things now since he can't... with all my spare time it sounds like a good time to launch a new blog, right!?  Ummm, NO!

But I am doing it anyway- this Thursday, May 20, along with my Flaunt it Friday party!  I've been working hard on it and I'm way excited!! 

But, I need some help from you guys...  I need your best post!  If you'd like to be featured on my new blog please send a link to your best post to kateluvs2decorate {at} g mail {dot} com.  Except all one word and no parenthesis and symbols for at and dot  :) 

Please send it to me with "Featured" in the title of your email. 

I'll be explaining more soon!!  SO EXCITED!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top