Hey friends! Have you started putting out your Christmas decorations yet? I know, I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet!  But hey, a few more days and it's full on Christmas!

I started pulling mine out yesterday, I had planned on doing it last weekend but just couldn't get into it, I have to be "in the mood" for Christmas if ya know what I mean.
I needed a little inspiration while dragging stuff out of my basement so where did I go??

Pinterest, of course.

I was looking at Christmas mantels.  By the way, did you know that it is ok to spell mantel this way and mantle this way??  Too weird.  I prefer mantel, I don't know why.  So to all those "mantle" folks that thought I was a bad speller, think again, you're the bad speller!  Oh, wait... :)
So back to Christmas Mantels on Pinterest.  Look at this fabulous one!  Isn't it the best you've ever seen?!?

Christmas Mantel
My 2010 Christmas Mantel 
Ok, it's mine, I guess my blog name at the bottom kind of blew my cover. :)  Anyway, this is mine from last year.... I was shocked to find that it had been re-pinned 70-something times in the past 2 weeks!  I'm sure that's not very much but it made me smile, especially when it's out there with tons of other beautiful Christmas mantel pictures to choose from.  I'm planning on some variation of this for this year, I put mine up but am still tweaking it... will share it soon!

Here is some lovely inspiration from Pinterest...



Pinned Image
So elegant!

Pinned Image
A natural look from Better Homes and Garden

Pinned Image
Pretty and Unique!  Not sure what kind of greenery that is but it's different for Christmas.

Pinned Image
Ballard Designs is beautiful (of course!)

Pinned Image
Simple red and green looks fab but is anyone else confused by this stocking placement?? Still like it though...

Pinned Image
Lovely!
Pinned Image
Are those real trees?  That looks awesome!  Love the angel too.

Pinned Image
I love the grapevine swag with ornaments! 

Pinned Image
Centsational Girl always get it right...

Well, I hope if you haven't started busting out the Christmas decor yet that this post will get you a little more excited to do it.  Christmas is coming whether we're ready or not!! 

Are you ready???

PS:  Photos are sourced where I could find, all are on Pinterest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top