Hey there!  Well, now that St. Patrick's Day is behind us that makes it officially Easter decorating season.  We better not waste any time! :)

My talented friend Julie made this super-duper cute Easter bouquet and I just had to share it!  She was inspired pinspired by Pinterest!


She used Reese's pieces on the bottom, Peeps (obviously) and some faux flowers.  She used a foam flower insert in the bottom so she wouldn't have to use as many Reese's pieces.  She is not a blogger (but probably should be!) so I thought this was way too cute not to make it into the blogland.  I knew you all would love it! :)

Now, need to get crackin' on my own Easter decor.  It will be here before we know it!!

PS:  Remember to sign up for my current giveaway, $60 to Vinyl Crafts, sign up here!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top