Hey there!  How are you on this lovely fall weekend?  I am doing great.  I did absolutely nothing this Saturday but hang out in my favorite hoody sweatshirt cuddled up on the couch with my boys.  Isn't it nice to just have a lazy day sometimes...

The boys were choosing the tv shows, lately they've been filling up our DVR with reruns of America's Funniest Home Videos.  Instead of deleting them after they watch them, they will actually watch the same ones over and over again and laugh hysterically even though they've already seen it.  It cracks me up to hear them belly laughing at this silly show so I don't mind.

I'll let you in on a little secret... now don't tell my boys but Mommy doesn't think the show is all that funny  (how many times can you watch someone get hit in the groin by a 3 year old with a plastic baseball bat, seriously) so Mommy spent a lot of time staring at the fireplace enjoying her fall mantle. ;)

Anyway, I kept my mantle pretty simple this year, burlap ended up being the theme although I didn't plan it that way.

fall mantle Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


Click here to read full post »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top