Hi there!  How are my favorite party animals??

Before we start partying I want to personally invite you to another party!  I am full of parties today... somebody stop me.

I'd like to invite you to my 2nd annual Flaunt your Fall (& Halloween) Link Party!

Join me here on Sunday, September 30th to link up all things Fall and Halloween.

Flaunt your Fall link party at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Show off your pumpkinlicious mercury glass like I did HERE, share your favorite fall recipes, flaunt your creepy Halloween decor... anything goes because I am not a picky party host.  All I ask is that you link back to my party somewhere in your post.  That's it!

Pin my pumpkin button above, mark your calenders, tie a string around your finger (do people still do that?  I never really got it but whatev, do it if it works for you)... just don't forget!

Now time for Flaunt it Friday!  (and a page break, read why I'm doing it here)

Click here to read full post »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top