Hi there!  Thank you so much for all the kind words about our beachy master bathroom makeover.  Mr. Chic just finished up the tutorial about the light fixture he made so I'll be posting that this week.  Stay tuned.

Today I'm so excited to be giving away a 16x20 canvas by my lovely sponsor, Art by CMcDonald.  She is going to allow you to choose any print you like from her shop.  In case you missed it, I have Mid-Summer's Eve hanging in my newly made-over master bathroom and absolutely love it.


This beautiful canvas will be given away in the GBK Celebrity Gifting Lounge at the Golden Globes today!  This canvas will be part of their swag... how cool is that?!  Just think... you and me and some famous celebrities could all have the same canvas hanging in our homes (if you choose this one)...  living large I tell ya. ;)

Art by CMcDonald is very reasonably priced, canvases start at $18.  She has free shipping on canvases through the end of today!  (Sunday 1/13/13)

Check out her other beautiful pieces...

The Journey Ahead by CMcDonald
What a beautiful view...

Summer in the Tetons by CMcDonald
My favorite color rose...

Romance in the Garden by CMcDonald
I love me some Charlie Brown zig-zags Chevron!  She has all kinds of pretty chevron colors, would make a great collage on a wall.

Sweet Kisses by CMcDonald

There are a few ways to enter...


  1. Go to Art by CMcDonald's site and tell me what canvas you'd pick if you won. (Mandatory)
  2. Like Art by CMcDonald on Facebook
  3. Be a Follower of Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
  4. Subscribe to my RSS Feed  (you'll get an email each I blog a new post)
  5. Like Chic on a Shoestring Decorating on Facebook
Please leave a new comment for each entry.  You must do #1 to enter.  Winner will be chosen via random.org on Thursday, 1/17/13 at Noon cst.  

Best of luck!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top