Hey party animals!  I fixed my party button so you can now copy and paste the code into your blog (text links are fine, too).  Thank you!

So, I am ready to celebrate!

Do you know why...

Because I lost 10 lbs.?  

No.

Because I won the lottery?

Nope.

Because I'm going to Disney World?

Not this year.

I am ready to celebrate because I Mr. Chic and I finally finished our master bathroom makeover!

Whoopee!!

It only took us a year so it is definitely worth celebrating.  I'm working on my big reveal post and I'm super excited.  I'm planning on posting it Friday evening.  It will be followed up Sunday with an exciting giveaway of a piece of art from my lovely sponsor, Catherine McDonald.  So, please come back and tell me you love it and you want your bathroom to look just like it.  That will make me feel really good. hahaha ;)

Ok, let's party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top