Hey party animals!

It was brought to my attention last week that the Pinterest pin it P logo was popping up over all of the thumbnail links in my party.  I didn't realize this was happening.  I had recently added a widgit to my blog that would automatically put the Pinterest pin it P over all of my blog images when you hover over it with your mouse.  I had no idea it would work on my party thumbnails since those photos were not being added through blogger.  I do not want people to pin your links to my blog, I want people to go to your blog and pin from there... which I'm hoping is what most people would do.

Anyway, I removed the Pinterest widget but now I'm bummed because I'd like to have the Pin It button come up on my blog post pictures.  So, I'm asking for your opinion.  If I add  my Pinterest P widget back to my blog and put a BIG, BOLD disclaimer to only pin links from the original blog and not my link up would you still party with me?  Do you know of any alternatives for Pinterest buttons?  I just have the tiny one at the bottom of each post which I don't think is enough.  What should I do??

No Pinterest hover buttons tonight so party on...

(How many of you are thinking "What in the world is she talking about?!")  If you don't get it, don't worry about it, no big thing. :)

 
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top