Hello friends!

How you be?

We are having insanely beautiful, sunny, cool and breezy weather here in the Midwest.  Even with all the rain we've had this year it has been one of the nicest, not stifling hot or disgustingly humid summers that I can remember.  What a treat!

Talking about all this nice weather makes me think of fireplaces...

What?!

Not really, that was a horrible intro to my next topic.  Did you see my Summer Mantel decked out in my new favorite colors... turquoise, yellow and green apple?  I'm excited that it was featured along with some other blogger mantels on CNN.com.  I'm mantel #9.  Check it out if you'd like.

Talking about CNN and fireplaces always makes me want to party.

What?!

Just kidding, thought I'd keep up my terrible leads into new topics, it's fun.

But really, let's party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top