Whoopee!!  It's Flaunt it Friday #200!!!

That's pretty huge in blogging years, isn't it?  I think so.

To thank you guys for partying with me 200 times here at Flaunt it Friday I am giving one of you a gift card to my favorite store... TJ Maxx!

$25 buckeroos to TJ's can be yours.  All you have to do is...

1. Leave a comment telling me what you would buy at my favorite store. (mandatory)

Extra entries, find these links in my sidebar near the top.  Please let me know in your comment which extra entries you did.
2. Follow me on Facebook
3. Follow me on Instagram
4. Follow me on Pinterest
5. Follow me on Google
6. Subscribe to my Feedburner
 
Winner will be chosen randomly and announced next week at Flaunt it Friday 201.

Now, let's party for the 200th time!



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top