Hey friends!

Do you guys have your Halloween stuff out yet?  Ummm, it is only about 3 weeks away and I've got out nothing!  I mean, I've got Fall stuff and pumpkins out the wazoo but none of my fun Halloween stuff.  And now, since it's getting so close I'm feeling kinda lazy like, well... should I even bother because by the time I get it out it's going to be even closer and then I'll just have to take it down in only about 2 weeks and my Fall pumpkin stuff can just stay up right on through Thanksgiving.

I am being such a lazy decorator!

I'm going to have to start digging it out.  Pronto.

Maybe.

;)

BTW, did you see my DIY outdoor farmhouse table decked out for Fall?  Before we party you should check it out.

DIY Farmhouse table Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Ok, now we party.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top